July 13, 2011

Maycie

Posted by Picasa
Maycie on  Arches 300gsm  smooth watercolor paper.   28 x 20cm
This is a gift for a friend in the USA where I will be delivering it by hand.   I still have some tweaking to do on it. and to finish work on  the front legs.  
I have not had a lot of time to blog the last couple of weeks with finishing drawings and getting things sorted for our big trip.  We are all sorted now, everything booked . I have done a little yummy clothes shopping but all is casual as I am not to much  of a  dressy up person.  The good old faithfuls like jeans and Tees.  LOL.  I feel so at home in. A lot of our time will be sightseeing and cameras in hand which will be so exciting and to be able to meet up with a few blogger friends is a huge plus. There will be a bunch  of photos .   

13 comments:

Richard Klekociuk said...

Nice work, Dors. I hope you have a lovely time overseas!
Regards, Richard

Pat said...

Maycie looks stunning! I am sure your friend will be thrilled. Hope you have a wonderful time - look forward to hearing all about it :) xx

Autumn Leaves said...

Beautiful terrier! Dors, are you going to be in the Chicago area at all? If so and you have time, do let me know and maybe we can meet up at a diner or restaurant or something. If you are coming through IL, if you have time to get back to me, I'll give you my phone number.

Unknown said...

Richard. Thanks so much.. only 4 weeks today and we will be up up and away.
Pat. Thanks for your kind comment and I am sure we will have the best time overseas.
Sherri. Thanks. i have left you a message on your blog. :) Thanks for your kind comment.

Barbara A. Freeman said...

Great work on Maycie, Dors. Wow, that is a big trip! Hope the weather holds out for you, and I know you will have a wonderful time!! Looking forward to hearing all about it!

Andrew said...

wow, all the way from austrailia, I live in america too let me know if ou will be close to Kansas at any time.

Jan said...

Awwww, Maycie is looking good!

Can't wait for you to arrive!

Unknown said...

Thanks Jan... won't be long now. looking forward to being with you.

Christine Perry | Graphite Art said...

Nice work Dors! Looking forward to the pictures and updates of your big trip! :)

hmuxo said...

EXCELLENT work, Dors!! Maycie is absolutely beautiful. Have a wonderful trip!

Unknown said...

Thank you Christine and Hilda. xx

Anonymous said...

What a beautifull Terrier you have drawn. I think that the owners are happy with this drawing. Have a nice time in the USA.

Unknown said...

Thank you so much Reenske and I am sure we will have the best time. we are so looking forward to this trip.
:)